Ask a Urologist   »  

Have deformed penis. Is there any solution for this? Will I be able to have intercourse?

Excellent

General Surgeon
Question
I have a deformed penus, completely different from a normal one please do help! I'm still pretty young and realized it was different recently, with this I don't think I will ever be able to have sexual intercourse or anything, please do let me know what this is and possible solutions for the same.
Posted Wed, 3 Apr 2013 in Penis Problems

Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 14 minutes later
Hello!

Thank you for the query.

This looks like phimosis - a condition where the foreskin of the penis is too tight to be fully retracted. In your case it looks like your penis is deformed, however under the foreskin it looks pretty normal. Its just the skin.
To treat this condition you should visit urologist and have small surgery (just an incision or partial removal of the foreskin should solve your problem).

Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions.
Regards.

Follow-up: Have deformed penis. Is there any solution for this? Will I be able to have intercourse? 2 minutes later
Hello

Thank you very much! So the Urologist can solve this with a simple surgery right?? So this should not be a major problem of any sort??

Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 32 minutes later
Hello!

Yes, simple and quick surgery will completely solve your problem (it should be done in the childhood by the way) and it wont have any negative effect to your sexual activity. So for sure not a major problem.

Hope this will help.

Follow-up: Have deformed penis. Is there any solution for this? Will I be able to have intercourse? 10 minutes later
Hey

Thanks but I'm almost 18 now, I hope it doesn't matter, I'll get this done as soon as I can.

Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 4 minutes later
Hello!

I know you are 18. It does not matter. I just wanted to point that such surgeries are usually performed in younger age as the diagnose of this condition is not hard. But there is no problem fixing it in your age. So do not worry at all.

Regards.