Have darker stools after drinking prune juice to help soften BM. Is it related?
User rating for this question
I have been drinking prune juice to help soften BM and it has been working although my stools now seem to be darker. Could this be from drinking prune juice?
Posted Sun, 8 Dec 2013 in Constipation
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 22 minutes later
Brief Answer: good possibility Detailed Answer: Yes most often the color of stool depends on the food that you take. Since the color of the prune is dark it explains well. However stool microscopy is all it needs to confirm. Hope this helps
People also viewed
- Marvelon and constipation
- Gm diet constipation
- Symptoms leg swelling
- Multifocal lens replacement
- Meth constipation
- Will stool softener or pepto help loose stools?
- Bloody stool after drinking
- Lumbar s1 level
- Anal fissure will prune juice soften stool
- Loestrin fe 24 constipation
- Treatment of lesions
- Oxyelite constipation
- Blood in stool after drinking
- Leucoderma on lips
- Red stool after drinking cranberry juice