Have darker stools after drinking prune juice to help soften BM. Is it related?
User rating for this question
I have been drinking prune juice to help soften BM and it has been working although my stools now seem to be darker. Could this be from drinking prune juice?
Posted Sun, 8 Dec 2013 in Constipation
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 22 minutes later
Brief Answer: good possibility Detailed Answer: Yes most often the color of stool depends on the food that you take. Since the color of the prune is dark it explains well. However stool microscopy is all it needs to confirm. Hope this helps
People also viewed
- Does red wine relieve constipation
- Is suji good for constipation
- Will stool softener or pepto help loose stools?
- Bloody stool after drinking
- Does ketamine cause constipation
- Anal fissure will prune juice soften stool
- Canesten on burning thigh
- Constipation due to normaxin rt
- Does dermatomyositis cause burning and tingling sensations
- Blood in stool after drinking
- Cremalax dosage
- Carpet burn pink skin
- Burning pain upper buttocks
- Burning sensation inbetween buttocks
- Red stool after drinking cranberry juice