Have dark spots on nose. How to remove this completely?

Hi Doctor, I am 36 yrs old man. I have a very bad dark spot on my right side of nose. I want to remove it completely. Due to an minor accident this XXXXXXX came. I have tried some Ayurveda, but it looks same. So i wish u advise me any ointment or medicine, this XXXXXXX was 6 to 7 yrs old............. Thanks
Posted Tue, 19 Mar 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Kalpana Pathak 34 minutes later
From the description, it seems to be post inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
In such cases application of hydroquinone 4 percent cream like melalite forte once daily in night along with use of sunscreen with SPF 30 like shadowz in morning should help. For better results one may consider taking few sessions of spot trichloro acetic acid peels as it gives wonderful results.

I would be in better position to help if you could send me an image of the concerned area.

Hope that helps. Should there be more query, feel free to write back.

Follow-up: Have dark spots on nose. How to remove this completely? 11 minutes later
Thanks Dr. I will send u an image of the concerned area..
Answered by Dr. Kalpana Pathak 12 minutes later
Yes, do it when possible.