Have dark skin, working out of doors. Want white skin

sir, i am working in a sales company , usually i will be in outside of office. My skin is in black colour , I want my skin to be white , can u suggest any methods
Posted Thu, 13 Sep 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 25 minutes later

Please understand that the skin color is determined by presence of a chemical called melanin produced by cells of skin.

This is determined by many factors like your genetic profile, status of nutrition etc.

There is no way you can change the color of skin. There are creams available in the market for fairness with questionable effect.

You can try them after consulting skin specialist for some small areas like face.

Please do not give importance to skin color.Over all personality of the individual matters.

In general to have good and healthy skin, please try following.

>Take good diet. Have good amount fruits and vegetables regularly.
>Avoid junk food
>Use sun screen lotion when you to out in sun. Any sunscreen with SPF of 15 is good.
>Drink plenty of liquids.

I hope this clarifies.