Have dark scars on nose from injury. Should I go for laser treatment?

I have two dark scars on my nose from injury caused by fall one month ago. Should I think about laser treatment to reduce them.
Posted Fri, 25 Jan 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 10 minutes later

I think it's too early to think about any treatment for these scars.
Let few couple of days pass as healing is still going on.

Scar size, color and texture will get altered after healing is complete.Then depending on the how impairment these scars are causing you can decide about the treatment.

Many times one might not need treatment as scar might not be that obvious as they are in initial stages.

If scars remain prominent, then a combined opinion of dermatologist and plastic surgeon can be seeked.

Hope this answers your question.Please ask if there are doubts.