Have dark circles around eye and uneven skin tone. Easy way to get cure?

Hi i am at age of 30 and i got dark circles around my eyes and an uneven skin tone. I tried all kind of products like skin lite, glyco 6, brite etc etc. My doctor has been changing the medicines for every sit but no result was found expect leaving my face dull and uneven skin tone..Please help me how i can get a even skin tone and whiteness. And my body parts more lighter color than my face color.
Posted Wed, 1 May 2013 in Pigmentation Problems
Answered by Dr. Sudarshan 1 hour later
Thanks for writing in.
The uneven skin tone and undereye pigmentation is common problem.
The most appropriate treatment for this is chemical peeling with glycolic acid/kojic acid.As you have tried many products without improvement there is no point in going for them again.
However pigmocare cream is a new product with azeloglicina said to be effective in treating it.You can also try Garnier Light Tinted Anti Dark Circles Eye Roll-on gel.

Lack of sleep, irregular sleep wake cycles, anemia ,allergy are underlying causes of undereye dark circles.
Take atleast 6-7 hours of good night sleep .
TAke some multimineral supplements for 4 weeks.
Also take lemon juice or citrus fruits containing vitamin C daily.Or you can take tablet CELIN containing vitamin C once daily.Vitamin C helps in getting rid of pigmentation with inhibition of melanin.
Routine sunscreen use and using scarf/caps will help in preventing further pigmentation and allowing treatment to show early effect.

Some clinic based procedures like Undereye treatment ,microdermabrasion and chemical peeling will help a lot in your case.

Hope this helps.
I will be available for follow up.
Follow-up: Have dark circles around eye and uneven skin tone. Easy way to get cure? 2 days later
I stay in a smal town in Andhra Pradesh. Can i do the peels at home. Where are these peels available. Will continous usge of these peels in regular intervals give me a permanent releif from my uneven skin tone and dark circles around my eye amd pigmentation problems.
And Can u suggest how the suncoat gel, curatio company works.
Answered by Dr. Sudarshan 35 hours later
Hi Again,
Peels are strong chemicals which are not to be used at home.
Few milder peels like Kojic acid can be used at home.
For best possible results you should visit a nearby dermatologist/cosmetologist who can provide you bes t possible treatment.It should be available at big hospital or medical college in AP.
Accugel procedure for undereye and glycolic peels for face will reduce your both problems effectively.
Suncoat gel by curatio is a good sunscreen .Use it daily for 2 times and it will reduce the pigmentation by protecting you from sunlight.Regular and religious use of sunscreen will prevent further pigmentation and allow good effects of the treatments.
Hope this helps.