Have dark circle problem with dull, dry and darker skin. Recomend some medicine

Ayurveda Specialist
Question
I have dark circle problem since last many years. Tried many thing but no result. Also my skin is becoming dull, dry and darker. I want a glowing skin and get rid of these dark circles. please recommend and also tell me the usage of the medicine.
Posted Tue, 26 Feb 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Nikul Patel 2 hours later

Welcome to XXXXXXX

As Your problem regarding dark circle under eye and also you mention that your skin becoming dull, dry and Darker.

Mostly in this type of condition, mainly persons using various types of cosmetics, but it will works for short time only.

As you have problem from many years. Therefore, it needed perfect solution and you should have to take XXXXXXX medicines too...

Please start the following medicines as;

1. Manjisthadi ghan vati 2 tabs twice a day

2. Yashtimadhu ghan vati 2 tabs twice a day

3. Saptamrut loh tablet 2 tabs twice a day

4. Kumkumadya tail for massage at dark circle under eye and most affected part of the body where skin dullness and darkness exposed.

Keep this medication at least 4-5 months.

Avoid Direct sunrays to the Skin and take healthy food regularly...

Dr. Nikul Patel

Follow-up: Have dark circle problem with dull, dry and darker skin. Recomend some medicine 1 hour later
I have gastric issue (Gas Problem) , so the oral medication will not create any problem? Oral medication should be in empty stomach?
Will i get these medicines in any ayurveda store. Should i stop all the cosmetics like sunscreen, moisturisers? Oil which you have mentioned has to be applied only at night?

Answered by Dr. Nikul Patel 48 hours later

Your answers are here.

1. In most of cases the medicines, which I have prescribed, do not cause for gastritis or gastric problem. Although you can take it after meal or with milk.
2. Yes, All medicines are available in reputed ayurvedic stores.
3. You may continue the cosmetics and moisturizing cream if it’s from good brands until these medicines shows significant results.
4. You can apply oil in morning or night or at both times as per your comfort.

Hope this clarifies your doubts.

Dr. Nikul Patel

Follow-up: Have dark circle problem with dull, dry and darker skin. Recomend some medicine 45 hours later
Hi

Kumkumadya tail for massage at dark circle under eye and most affected part of the body where skin dullness and darkness exposed.
can you suggest a good brand for this oil, there are so many available, which one you trust. please suggest few of them

Answered by Dr. Nikul Patel 58 minutes later
The Good Brand for Kumkumadhya Oil is Baidyanath ..

Dr. Nikul Patel
Ayurveda Consultant
Ahmedabad

Follow-up: Have dark circle problem with dull, dry and darker skin. Recomend some medicine 35 minutes later
Kumkumadhya Oil from Baidyanath is not available, any other can you suggest which will really bring good results.

Answered by Dr. Nikul Patel 3 hours later
Another brand will be

1. Dabur

2. Sandu

3. Nagarjuna

Dr. Nikul Patel
Ayurveda Consultant

Follow-up: Have dark circle problem with dull, dry and darker skin. Recomend some medicine 19 hours later
Hi
Are you sure Kumkumadhya Oil from these brands are available in market?

I am unable to get it. Can i get some other brands? will they work?

I didnt find any Kumkumadhya Oil from baidyanath and dabur.

Answered by Dr. Nikul Patel 42 hours later

Kukumadhya Tail is a classical medicine of Ayurveda. Any of the brands containing the same ingredients can be used. Nagarjuna Pharmacy (Ahmedabad) and XXXXXXX remedies (Ahmedabad) are 2 reputed pharmaceutical companies preparing kumkumadhya Tail.

You may contact these pharmacies if you do not have any brands available at your location. As these are good pharmacies, you will not have any problem with the quality even if it imported.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if you need any clarifications.

Dr. Nikul Patel
Ayurveda Consultant
Ahmedabad

Kukumadhya Tail, Kumkumadi Tail

Kumkumadi Taila, are all these same.

Answered by Dr. Nikul Patel 12 minutes later
Yes, they are the same and you can use it.