Have cyst outside ovary. Is laparoscopy the only solution to avoid problem in pregnancy?

Is Laproscopy the only solution for endrometric( cyst outside one overy), to avoid problem in pregnancy?
Posted Sat, 15 Sep 2012 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 38 minutes later

It depends on size of cyst whether it can be treated surgically or medically.
If size is more than 1 cm, then surgery is the only treatment & if less than one cm then can be treated with progesterone or estrogen-progesterone combinations.

So let me know the size of cyst, and then I can clear your doubt.

Awaiting your reply

Follow-up: Have cyst outside ovary. Is laparoscopy the only solution to avoid problem in pregnancy? 33 minutes later
7 cm.

I wentto cloud9 for a checkup.

If you want , i can forward you the medical report. I hope you can guide me properly after going through that.

Let me knowhow shal i do that
Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 35 minutes later

Cyst of 7 cm is quite large & you should go for laparoscopic cyst removal.
You can post me your medical reports but that would not alter the treatment approach. You can upload them with the help of the feature available on the right lower corner of your page. Alternatively you can send them to my attention to YYYY@YYYY

I will be available for your further query.