Have cyst in ovary. What are the chances of conception when on ovacare, folvite and fertisure?

My doc prescribed the following tablet... i have a cyst in my left ovary...
will upload the reports... For the time being kindly tell me the purpose of below mentioned tablet...

1)Ovacare-1-0-1 ( twice a day)
2)folvite-1-0-1 ( twice a day)
3)fertisure F-0-1-0 (once a day)

and chances of my conception. I m trying to get pregnant.
Posted Wed, 25 Jul 2012 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Minoo Bhagia 2 hours later

Thanks for writing to us

There are various factors which decide the chances of conception like tubal factors , semen analysis , FSH / LH ratio , type of cyst whether polycystic or simple serous cyst.

As you have mentioned cyst in one ovary so it should be simple serous cyst as polycystic ovaries are bilateral.

Ovacare forte is given for ovulation induction

Clomiphene citrate is given for ovulation induction.

Best wishes

Any further query is most welcome
Follow-up: Have cyst in ovary. What are the chances of conception when on ovacare, folvite and fertisure? 7 hours later

I uploaded mine and my husband's scan report details..

Kindly read it and let me know wat problem i m facing right now ...

N i m not clear with use of tablet FERTISURE-F.

N i m prescribed with ovacare tablet not ovacare forte.. Wat the difference between the two..
Answered by Dr. Minoo Bhagia 12 hours later

Thanks for writing to us

I have gone through your reports , you are having Polycystic ovaries and your husband is having Oligospermia.

Oligospermia means less sperm count , it is 10 millions (normal values are 60-120 millions per ml ) and report is showing 30% motility which is less.

You should consult a surgeon about this.

He can take Oligocare forte containing CQ 10 coenzyme under doctor's guidance and prescription.

You are having polycystic ovaries so you have to take Metformin along with ovacare forte or simple ovacare as both contain multiviatmins and antioxidants.

Fertisure is also a multiviatmin tablet so you can skip it.

Clomiphene citrate is an ovulation induction drug and is given from third day of cycle for 5 days but should be strictly taken under doctor's guidance and prescription.

So Metformin and Ovulation induction drugs under doctor's guidance along with FSH , LH levels will help you out in resolving the cyst.

These cysts respond well to medical treatment , there is no need for surgery.

Lifestyle modification by reduction of weight and more activity helps a lot.

Hope this clears your query

Any other query is most welcome