Ask a Urologist   »  

Have curved penis. Is there any solution for this?

Dec 2014

i am 25 years old software engineer (un married)!!!my penis curved lik banana due to over masturbated i think is their any way to get my penis back to shape with out any surgery their any penis exercise for it or what kind of food or diet i need follow to over com it!!.and the hard XXXXXXX of penis last for only XXXXXXX of 1 min is their a solution for it and i also feel very bad to go and XXXXXXX the doctor directly for this..hope u could under stand my problem and com up a good solution for this ....tanks a lot in advance!!!!
Posted Tue, 26 Mar 2013 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi 1 hour later
Welcome to Health Care Magic

First of all just to educate you, I would like to tell you that in every man there is a little curvature in erected penis. So its normal. There is no need to waste your precious time in worrying because of this problem, and it has nothing to do with masturbation. Masturbation is a normal thing and it doesn't cause bend in penis, or erectile dysfunction or pre-mature ejaculation. Its a healthy practice.

As you have also mentioned that hardness or erection in your penis lasts only for 1 minute or so. I would like to know
- Whether you are getting early morning spontaneous erections?
- How often do you masturbate?

Erectile dysfunction may occur even due to work stress, tension in otherwise healthy man. Most of the times the cause behind this is psychogenic and spontaneous resolution occurs.

Still if you are not getting proper erection you can use Sildenafil, or Tadalafil tablets (But after consulting a qualified doctor only). These medicines are very useful in erectile dysfunction.

Herbal medicines like Tantax forte can also be used and this is reported to be useful in erectile dysfunction but there are no studies to support this drug.

Hope I cleared your doubt, I will be happy to answer your follow up question

Take Care

Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi