Have curve penis, semen analysis normal. Why am I not able to impregnate my wife?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - May 2013
May 2013
Excellent
Question
im trying for a baby with my partner my sperm test is fine and she is ovulating regularly ,, we are not getting pregnant , i have a slightly curved penis to one side does this effect it
Posted Wed, 27 Mar 2013 in Infertility Problem

Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 13 minutes later

As your semen analysis is normal and if you are not having any problem during intercourse, slight curvature of the penis may not affect your fertility.
As your partner is ovulating regularly, there is less possibility for hormonal fluctuation.
So go for unprotected intercourse around the time of her ovulation.
If she doesn't conceive even then better to go for hysterosalpingography.
This can rule out any blocks at the level of tubes, which can lead to infertility sometimes.
Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries. If you are satisfied with all my answer, please rate the answer after closing the discussion.

Follow-up: Have curve penis, semen analysis normal. Why am I not able to impregnate my wife? 5 minutes later
hi and thanks she has been checked out no blocks etc but we have been having clomide from our fertility doctor for 3 months so far to try to help but it is not working we are confused as to why we aint concieving because all test have been fine and nothing appears to be wrong , everything seems ok...

Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 19 minutes later
As the ovulation induction alone is not working and you are having some doubt about the curvature of the penis, better to go for IUI(Intrauterine insemination) with your doctor's advice.
It can increase the possibility of conception.
Wish you Good Health, If you are satisfied with my response please rate the answer after closing the discussion.