Have crease on the ear and it looks smaller. What can I do for this?

Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon
My son has a crease or more like a fold on his earlobe. It makes his ear look smaller then his right ear. Can anything be done for this? He is 15 days old. Its more of a cosmetic issue. His doctor sent us to a Cardiologist to verify that he didnt have a heart conditon. Everything is perfect.
Posted Mon, 15 Apr 2013 in Beauty
Answered by Dr. Mayank Singh 59 minutes later
Thank you for posting your query on health care magic
The picture depicts a cleft or crease on the ear proximal to the ear lobe with slightly malaligned outer helix of ear.It can be revised by incising and realigning the ear outer anomaly.It will be almost normal looking and surgical scar can be improved by fractional Laser treatment.Kindly get the Surgery done after 16 yrs of age.I hope i have answered all your queries.kindly feel free to post again if any more doubts.god bless
Dr Mayank Singh