Have cough, sinus congestion and sinus headache. What medicine should be taken?

I have also I have sinus congestion and sinus headache what drugs can I take over the counter I have congestive heart failure
Posted Mon, 14 Jan 2013 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 2 hours later
I understand your concern and will try to help you.
Since you are a patient of CHF,you should avoid taking NSAID's like ibuprofen or naproxen as they not only block the effect of water retention resulting in worsening of your heart ailment.
The best is to take TYLENOL .
Night cough can be produced by taking ACE inhibitors,so make sure to talk to your doctor regarding this.
You may take BENADRYL for your coughing.
You may take steam inhalation which should help you in your cold and sinusitis.

The best would be to discuss with your doctor.
As far as prescription is concerned we are governed by law that we can not write prescription ONLINE.

I hope to have answered your query however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck