Have controlled VIH infection, taking anti-retrovirals. Advice to improve immune system with Ayurveda?

Ayurveda Specialist
I dont know about this type of medicine, (Ayurvedic Medicine). I have a contlroled VIH infection, currently taking antiretrovirals.
What is your advice to improve my inmune system acordingly with the ayurvedic method, or practice?
Body type: Earth.
Condition: a bit unbalanced (7/10)

Condition: Excess (8/10)

Condition: Unbalance (5/10)
Posted Fri, 28 Sep 2012 in Ayurveda
Answered by Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul 10 hours later

Thanks for writing in.

You have written the letter in such a way which depicts your interest in ayurveda and specifically mentioning the state of vaat , pit and kaph is appreciable. Well, your complaints are three pronged HIV , depression and arrhythmia

Your concern to raise the immunity of body is perfect line of treatment in such cases.

In ayurveda we call such herbs or medicines as rasayan. When some particular system is involved we have different ingredients that work as rasayan or tonics.e.g. when we need tonic for brain it is brahmi based. For kaphaj rog it is turmeric based and so on. In present situation there is imbalance in satva XXXXXXX and tam also as depression is the out come of this imbalance. This calls for brahmi. Your pit needs aamla for restoring normalcy. As HIV involves all organs more or less by lowering immunity so a general rasayan is also needed.
There is a drug named abhrak sahastra puti. This is one of the best immuno boosters. Its use with sat giloya and honey still increases its efficacy.

Another tab. which contains all desired ingredients as recommended for you is Tab. Aoim-Z .

These drugs when combined with healthy diet and cheerful mind give excellent results.

Wish you perfect health.

Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul.
Follow-up: Have controlled VIH infection, taking anti-retrovirals. Advice to improve immune system with Ayurveda? 5 hours later
Thanks for you answear DR. Lakhanpaul.
Do you know of any web store where I can order this herbs, or Tab. Aoim-Z , I can order from ?
I know this is an unusual request, but I am in Mexico , and is so hard to find this products here.
Answered by Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul 2 hours later
You're welcome

Tab. Aoim-Z is from Solumiks company. You can contact them at WWW.WWWW.WW