Have constipation with acidity problem. How to get cure?

I am acidic and whatever i eat my stomach doesn't digest it . I have constipation. and i never feel fresh when i wake up in the morning. i also want to get rid of my puffy eyes
Posted Thu, 15 Aug 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 13 hours later

Do take Psyllium husk (ISABGOL) powder, this will solve all your problems, Since its a fiber supplement it will provide relief from constipation, by this there will be good excretion of water from the body and reduce the morning retention of water which causes the puffy eye.

Also good digestion brought about by the Husk will surely treat the acidity problems too.

Hope, I answered your query.

Wish you good health.

Follow-up: Have constipation with acidity problem. How to get cure? 9 hours later
i already do that i mean i take Isabgol regularly still the puffiness is there . Can i go for eye surgery ?
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 36 hours later

Thanks for writing back.

I do not see any need for eye surgery here but do consult a Opthalmologist for the same once.