Have constipation problem, when stool wont come will get blood motion. Using cremaflin. Suggest precautionary measures?

Hi I have a constipation problem when stool wont come for a day some times next day i will get blood motion and i control it by using cremaflin and having some fiber food and hot milk in the night but today my stool is normal in the morning but in the afternoon i fount blood motion with out sto0l.Now a days iam having spicy food like biryani outside regularly and for today lunch i had some spicy pickle also can you let me know these are the reasons or any other reason and do help me to take precautionary measures also.Thank you
Posted Sat, 15 Jun 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Ratnakar Kini 13 hours later
I am Dr.Ratnakar Kini and I am pleased to assist you.

Is it dripping of blood or blood streaked stool?
Is defecation painful?
Any mass coming out while defecating?

Kindly get back to me with the answers and I will give my opinion.
Dr.Ratnakar Kini
Follow-up: Have constipation problem, when stool wont come will get blood motion. Using cremaflin. Suggest precautionary measures? 2 hours later
Yesterday it is dripping of blood,but when i dont get stool for a day the next day it is hard that time it is blood streaked stool and it will be bit painfull but in yesterday case it is not painful.No no mass coming out.
Answered by Dr. Ratnakar Kini 29 minutes later
The bleeding you have is due to hemorrhoids (piles) and fissure in ano.
These occur due to constipation.
Treating constipation would provide relief.

Drink lot of fluids and eat high fiber diet ( vegetables and fruits). Have a regular bowel habit.
Take fiber supplements ( brands like Laispeg and Cremadiet Duo are available and you can take any one of these).
Do sitz bath ( sitting in a tub of warm water for 10-15 minutes 2-3 times a day).
Apply anobliss to the anal verge to provide relief from pain.

I hope that answers your question.
If you have no more questions, kindly rate this service.
Dr.Ratnakar Kini