Have constant urge to urinate with pain and swelling on scrotum. What is going on?

Apr 2013

General Surgeon
swelling, slight paincan constant urge to urinate cause possible scrotum injury or trauma? ?
Posted Sat, 13 Apr 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Ivan R. Rommstein 22 minutes later
Hi and welcome to XXXXXXX
It can be caused by trauma, but these symtoms sound to me like urinary or epididimal infection.first question is do you remember uany trauma? Do you notice blood in urine? if not,then it will be bacterial infection and urine analysis should be done to rule this out.
Also if you feel pain while having inercourse or masturbating then some other diagnosis can be considered. Also i d like to know your age and medical history
I hope i was helpful. you can contact me if you have questions and concerns...