Have constant pressure behind nose and above roof of mouth. Ct scan, mri done. Proper diagnosis?

ENT Specialist
For the past 13 years, I have had constant pressure behind my nose and above the roof of my mouth. It gets worse when I lay down. In 2009 I started experiencing constant nervousness. I have seen two ENTs, two neurologists an allergist and three different internists. I have had CT scans of my sinus cavity, nasal valves widened, tonsils removed, two MRS on my brain, bloodied tests, sinus and allergy medications, nerve blocks. I have done everything, yet no doctor has figured out my problem. I am miserable and I can't continue to live like this.
Posted Mon, 6 May 2013 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. A.K. Srivastava 26 minutes later

Thanks for writing to H.C.M. for your query.

I have gone through your query regarding your problem as constant pressure behind nose and above the roof of mouth. You have already being examined by ENT specialist, Nurologist and allergy specialist and you have so many investigations, but here neither you have given findings of doctors nor about the reports of investigations, which might be of help for me to think about you for possibility of your disease process.

The area you mentioned is the area of nasopharynx, thus it appears as your disease may be confined to -

(a) Nasopharynx.

(b) Sphenoid sinus.

(c) Pituitory gland.

Therefore I will advice you to get yourself examined for-

(1) Detailed ophthalmic examination.

(2) Diagnostic Nasal endoscopic.

(3) M.R.I. of Pituitory region of brain.

I hope this will help you.