Have constant hair fall problem. Suggest hair oil, food and medicine?

Dear Team,

I am very happy for your all support, but i fill that my hair fall problem is constant on, and i need to improve it so suggest me oil or medicine and food chart, and hair care tips.
Posted Mon, 2 Sep 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 27 hours later
Brief Answer:
Finastride, Amla oil

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for writing back.

It does take some time for the minoxidil to show the response, Do continue it.

As your gender is not mentioned, I assume you to be male. Males loose hair due to accumulation of testosterone in the hair follicle. You can take antitestosterone medications like Finasteride 1 mg one tab daily. Do consult your dermatologist for a hand written prescription.

Hope, I answered your query.