Have consistent back pain, unbearable in the morning. Suggest?

Spine Surgeon
Question
I have consistent back pain. I can feel the pain whenever I bend back. The pain is unbearable in the morning while getting up from bed.
Posted Sat, 22 Jun 2013 in Back Pain

Answered by Dr. Rahul D Chaudhari 22 minutes later
Persistent back pain could be due to back muscle fatigue or disc prolapse. Pain on bending forward indicates disc related pain. Have you tried any treatment such as pain medicine and physical therapy.
Usually back muscle exercise and stretching relieves the pain. If it is long standing problem then I would suggest to consult orthopaedic doctor and may need to get spine Xrays. Thanks.

Follow-up: Have consistent back pain, unbearable in the morning. Suggest? 20 minutes later
Thanks Doctor. What type of muscle exercise do you suggest?
Sometimes when I twist my body, a sound similar to breaking knuckles is heard. I feel better for sometime then the pain comes back. It is usually tough to do this morning. But, I can do it without much strain from afternoon. Is it suggested to continue doing this? Please advise.

Answered by Dr. Rahul D Chaudhari 1 hour later
If it is long standing problem then I would suggest yo consult doctor first.
Exercises need to be demonstrated. You can visit physical therapist to learn it. Or else you can google it.Thanks.