Have common variable immune deficiency. Complete blood count done. What are the findings?

ok hi. i have common variable immune deficiency, with "not terrible" numbers. i just had routine blood work in connection with an annual physical.

what does this say to you: CBC, everything normal, except neut% slightly low, and lymph% slightly hi. abs neut and abs lymph normal, wbc normal, etc.
Posted Wed, 13 Feb 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 8 hours later

I have read your query with diligence.

Your CBC is normal, the 'slightly hi' and 'slightly low' are not significant at all. Rest of the test values is normal as well.

Cheers! Enjoy your good health. Continue all the medications.

Let me know if you have more concerns.