Have cold, breathing problem and uneasiness in chest. Do I need check-up?

Good morning sir, This is XXXXX XXXXXXX from Hyderabad Deloitte and recently my health is not good and frequent cold with plum, during nights breathing problem and uneasy in the chest also. I am 34years old and having 3kids, since last 3 years i have no proper sleep because of my twin boys and now slowely they becoming good. Recently BP also low and high some times 110 / 75 to 130 / 90 like that. I would like to have master helath check up once and please suggest me on this Sir.. Best Regards XXXXX XXXXXXX 0000
Posted Sun, 8 Dec 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Prasad 28 minutes later
Brief Answer: ENT consultation.... Detailed Answer: Dear XXXXXXX I understand you are looking for help to decide the best master health check up plan. At this point of time, I would like you to know that health check up plan is meant for screening and not diagnosis of clinical symptoms. Since you have frequent nasal congestion and perhaps post nasal drip too, you will need to visit an ENT specialist which is not covered in most health check up plan. Besides the ENT check, you may consider Heart / cardiac health check up plans. Hope this helps. Let me know if you need clarifications. Regards
Follow-up: Have cold, breathing problem and uneasiness in chest. Do I need check-up? 7 minutes later
Thank you so much for your suggestion sir ..
Answered by Dr. Prasad 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Welcome... Detailed Answer: I appreciate your feed back. Please close this discussion if you have no more questions to me. Wish you good health. Regards