Have cold and block nose. How to treat this problem?

ENT Specialist
I have cold and block nose for about 3 weeks now ? what seems to be the problem ?
Posted Wed, 27 Feb 2013 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. A.K. Srivastava 1 hour later

I read your query about cold and nasal obstruction for three weeks. Your clinical history is very short. Neither have you told about any associated problems nor about any treatment which you have taken in last three weeks. Therefore, I consider it, as you are not having any other problem.

According to your symptoms there may be-
(1) Allergic Rhinitis with turbinate hypertrophy.
(2) Rhinosinusitis with pre-existing DNS.
(3) Ethmoidal polyps.

If you send me little elaborate history of your illness, I will be able to tell much about your query.

With Regards.
Follow-up: Have cold and block nose. How to treat this problem? 19 minutes later
Well i had bronchitis and i was on eurespal 80mg,lazovan, and zinnat 250mg.... i feel a bit tired no fever slight headaches, coughing no sore throat , sneezing very rare
Answered by Dr. A.K. Srivastava 27 minutes later

I came to know about your associated problem of bronchitis and treatment history. Considering these facts, you are most likely suffering from Ethmoidal sinusitis with polyposis. It really demands thorough examination by E.N.T.specialist for proper planning and treatment.

With Regards.