Have cold. Taking dexedrine for ADHD. Safe to take NyQuil for sleep. Guide

Jun 2013
I'm taking dexedrine for ADHD, and I have a cold, I took my last 15 mg IR at 7pm, it's now 11:50pm, is it safe to take NyQuil to help me sleep
Posted Fri, 31 May 2013 in Mental Health
Answered by Dr. Sushil Kumar Sompur 17 minutes later
Hi there ~

It may be safe to take NyQuil to help you sleep. However, you have not mentioned your entire medical history and are trying to get an answer to a very brief question. I advise you to not take your dexedrine for ADHD at 7 pm and it would be helpful to do so in the event of you not getting enough sleep. I hope you sleep well tonight. I also advise you to visit with a psychiatrist to make sure that you have the right medications prescribed and advise regarding the times that you should be taking the medications. I hope this helps.

Take care!