Have cluster of blister above knee and enlarge lymph node in neck. How to get cured?

Jul 2012

I have a cluster of blister looking bumps on the inside of my knees that itch like crazy and come and go, they actually don't leave but become flat and smaller when inactive. I also have several enlarged lymph nodes in my neck and an orange size hard and tender spot in my abdomin between my naval and sternum.
Posted Tue, 25 Dec 2012 in Lymphoma
Answered by Dr. Praveen Rodrigues 7 hours later
Hi there XXXXXXX.
Your problems seem different in different regions & may not be connected.
The blisters if occuring bilaterally are some sort of a contact dermatitis or form of allergy. Use a topical steroid admixed with fusidic acid in cream based twice/daily local appln for 3-5 days & it should clear.
The lymph nodes merit a FNAC examination (fine needle aspiration cytology) done by a surgeon or pathologist given your past history.
The tender spot may just be an abscess & an antibiotic/antiinfllammatory course may suffice.
Cheers & Godspeed!
Dr Praveen Rodrigues MD