Have clear fluid-filled cyst on scalp. Filling again after draining. Help

i have a cyst on scalp that my doctor thought was a Lipoma, when he went to remove it it was filled with clear fluid, no pus, no odour, about 12ml fluid came out. had stiches removed 4 days ago and it is back already. it is not painful.not infected. has just filled up with fluid again. Help
Posted Sat, 22 Sep 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 2 hours later
Welcome to Healthcare Magic!
I think the cyst was just punctured during removal and could not be removed fully or you have developed a hematoma.
The fluid filled cysts are mostly benign but still you should get it excised and send it for biopsy examination. Some times they may be result of cancer metastasis.
You should review to a surgeon for it's excisional biopsy.
I hope this advise would be helpful for you.