Have chronic sinusitis. Had rhino plastic surgery. Ear feels clogged with pain. Have herniated disc. What is it?

Hello, I have chronic sinusitis & am always lethargic & it takes me 2/3 hours to wake up in the morning & always feel more tired when I wake up then when I goto bed. I have had rhino plastic surgery 4 years ago to widen my nose passage but that did nothing & had ultra scan on my sinuses a year ago & it was very clogged up. I have always worked outdoors with grass & dirt & also concrete dust. My right ear always seems clogged aswell but not from ear wax & can be painful when I try to clean them & especially when I fly on a plane. I also have diahriah all the time & have also got a herniated disc in my lower back from 8 years ago. This has all been going on for at least over 10 years.... Can u please help. Thanks
Posted Fri, 13 Dec 2013 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 2 hours later
Brief Answer: You need comprehensive care Detailed Answer: Hi and thank you so much for this query. I am so sorry to hear about these health problems you have been having. I hope together we get to find solutions that can relief you of these symptoms and improve your quality of life. These symptoms and disease states are diversed and need coordinated care. I will suggest that you get in touch with your primary care physician who would probably coordinate this. You would need the services of an ENT specialist, neurosurgeon and any other if need be according to findings. The exposure to potential respiratory irritants has probably caused chronic inflammation of the upper airways which is responsible for most of these symptoms. Careful control of exposure to these and probably a surgical procedure to open up the clogged passages would offer much required relief. I will suggest that you get comprehensive care. Let symptoms and pathologies be managed according to findings. Even if they cannot be completely treated, getting medications to control them and pain medications to stay pain free would be helpful. Please talk to your doctor. I hope this offers some idea on how to go about this. Thank you for using our services and I wish you the best of health. Feel free to ask for clarifications and more information if need be. Dr. Ditah, MD