Have chronic sinus problems, after surgery worsened. Took prednisolon, fluticason. Suggest Ayurveda remedies?

Ayurveda Specialist
Good evening,

I have chronic sinus problems and at the moment taking Prednisolon and Fluticason( nosespray). Five years ago i had surgery for this but from that moment on my sinusproblems where there all the time!!!, everyday,it hurts under my eyes, on the top of my nose and above my eyes and forehead. It is so difficult to live a normal life!, always tired, always in pain... Are there any ayurvedic medicine i could take to releve me from the hell i live in at the moment?

Thank you so much for your reply
Posted Sun, 15 Apr 2012 in Natural and Home Remedies
Answered by Dr. Nikul Patel 17 hours later

Your Sinusitis problem is really serious, severe and chronic. For that you are already taking prednisolone and nose spray too. But as per your query it’s useless and you are suffering too bad things.

Ayurveda Treatment of Medicine will really helpful to you, and it will give you surely relief and long term it will cure too. Initially I suggest you also a Panchkarma treatment also, which can make you fast relief and cure.

For the medication, I am suggesting you such Safe and Ayurveda Classical Medicines;
1. Pathyadi ghan tablet 2 tabs thrice a day
2. XXXXXXX Sutshekhar Ras 1 tab twice a day
3. Shir: shul vrajrini ras 2 tabs twice a day
4. XXXXXXX XXXXXXX ras (Naradiya) 1 tab thrice a day.

Please Start these medicines and they have to be taken with water and after meal.

Also one thing is that while this medication; initially have to continue current medicines and step by step you can reduce the current medicines with proper guidance of physician.

It’s better that you come to India for the Panchkarma Treatment of Ayureda, which can give you fast relief and it will make faster result for cure.

Any more things you like to ask, reply.

Dr. Nikul Patel