Have chronic IBS, fever and headache. Diagnosed with Dengue antigen. Have Vitamin B12 and D deficiency, Vitamin D injection. What should I do?

Hello Doctor ,

I have chronic IBS , resulting in mal absorption , Vitamin B12 (155) Vitamin D (9.8 ng) deficiency .
24th I had fever and headache.I took one Vitamin B12 shot injection that day. ( I have been taking ,last month 1st 5 days everyday , and now planned for each month once)
26th I was diagnosed with Dengue antigen and was hospitalized. Finally on 1st XXXXXXX my Antibody was positive. and 2nd XXXXXXX i got discharged. All these days i was on medication for fever , antibiotics , and Acidity related medicines and liver related medicine also (some hepatitis because of Dengue)
Suffered with high fever and other complains for a full week.
On 30th suddenly i started having severe tingling feeling all over the skin , it went on for more than 2 days , without any change (like aunts walking all over body and biting). After 2 Vitamin B12 shots (Eldervit) , on consecutive days the complains of tingling , got reduced , its much less now.
But last 3 days , when i was almost recovered from fever of Dengue , the left corner of my left eyes i have some difficulty in vision.
If I cover my right eye, towards the left of my vision a big black spot , obstruction in my vision.
3 days back they gave me Vitamin D injection , and now after 2 days since the injection the muscle (in hip where the injection was given) is paining so much i cant walk properly.
Please suggest if you find some connection .
And what i should do , to improve my neurological health.
Posted Sat, 22 Jun 2013 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Gopal Krishna Dash 1 hour later
You need a deatiled neurological evaluation to see if the cause of the the blurring is related to eye problem or neurological problem. Patients with Dengue can have the tigling sensations that you have. If you are from Bangalore, you can XXXXXXX me or any other neurologist for a detailed evaluation.

Best wishes
Follow-up: Have chronic IBS, fever and headache. Diagnosed with Dengue antigen. Have Vitamin B12 and D deficiency, Vitamin D injection. What should I do? 20 minutes later
Hello Doctor,

Thanks for the info.
So the tingling was not because of B12 deficiency then?

I live in Bangalore , BTM 1st phase 3rd main.
Please tell me where to XXXXXXX you and how to get your appointment.
Please share your number may be if possible.

Thanks & Regards XXXXXXX
Answered by Dr. Gopal Krishna Dash 1 minute later
You can XXXXXXX me in XXXXXXX Hrudayalaya hospital