Have chest pains, since then light headed, nausea, heartburn and fainted. What could be the cause?

Dec 2012

chest pains last thursday, since then light headed pretty much all day, evry day, nausea in the evenings, heartburn, fainted once( i thought i fell asleep while walking.. gf said i probably fainted).. not too light headed today.. but have a headache.. current bp 161/95 95 pulse
Posted Sat, 10 Aug 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Nsah Bernard 1 hour later

Thanks for posting on XXXXXXX

I am pleased to be able to assist you,

From your description, it seems you might be suffering from a hypertensive crisis associated to acid reflux. Increase blood pressure can pretty much lead to those symptoms. I suggest you visit the emergency room as soon as you can for close medical attention, you might also be having increased intracranial pressure which if it persist can lead to a more serious morbid condition.
Also with your history of back surgery, it will be best to consider going to the ER soon.

Hope this answers your question and wish you the best.
Dr. Nsah
Follow-up: Have chest pains, since then light headed, nausea, heartburn and fainted. What could be the cause? 30 minutes later
Current bp 161/95 95bpm
Answered by Dr. Nsah Bernard 11 minutes later
Yes, I did see that and that is elevated. You will have to get that monitored to see if it persist. When BP is above 140/90 mmHg, then we can talk of high blood pressure. With that value, it can cause symptoms.

Dr. Nsah