Have chest pain, light headed, nauseous and heartburn. Suggest?

Chest pain last week. Since then. Light headed. Nauseous. Heart burn. May have fainted once. Headache today.
Posted Sat, 10 Aug 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Emmette Clark 1 hour later

You did not state your age but if you have not been evaluated by a physician you need to do so immediately. The reason I advise this is because the symptoms you describe here are common with heart and blood pressure problems, including angina (due to your heart arteries not delivering enough blood to the muscle), a mild heart attack or stroke, or hypertension.

You need immediate evaluation now and I encourage you to have someone take you to the nearest emergency room or physician.

Follow-up: Have chest pain, light headed, nauseous and heartburn. Suggest? 3 hours later
Went to urgent care. Bp was high. 165/98. 92bpm. Ekg was good. They gave me prilosec and sent me home. Still have a headache though. Oh well .
Answered by Dr. Emmette Clark 15 minutes later

That blood pressure is a bit high so I would make sure to have that followed up with your doctor as that could be causing your headache too.