Have chapped and flaky skin on penis, Fatigue, constipation and gas. Suggest medicine?

Emergency Medicine Specialist
I'm a 31 y.o. man.i am suffering from the following symptoms for one months. my penis has Chapped and dry flaky skin
A poor appetite
Chronic fatigue
Constipation and bad breath
Frequent intestinal gas
from internet study i think it is yeast infection.i was suffering from same problems before and it was automatically cured. please suggest me about treatment. and in which
specialist doctor should i consult/? please prescribe medicine which shoulu avaible in west bengal. n.b. i have girl friend and we r meeting for last one year.
Posted Sun, 15 Sep 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. R.A. Singh 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Decreased intestinal motility can be a cause.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for writing your query.

After reading your post, it seems that you might be having increased acidity and gas along with decreased intestinal movement.
You should also go for H.pylori test.

Antacid like Omeprazole 40 mg once day along with a prokinetic like Itopride 20 mg can be helpful to you.

Also include roughage and fiber XXXXXXX foods in your diet.
Drink at least 8-10 glasses of pure water daily.

Avoid taking khaini and paan as they may cause more harm.

If the problem persists, get yourself by a Gastroenerologist.

You can continue applying locally soframycin on your penis.
I hope this is helpful to you.
If you have any further query, I will be happy to help.