Have cardiovascular issues. Feeling bloating, chest pain and short term memory loss. Any cure?

Question
I have cardivascular issues my extremities go numb and i have had extreme bloating chest pain in center of chest bload pressure is low but only time i get sensation back is after hot shower has been hapening some time think blood pressure is to low back neck pain all subside with heat and excersice doctors just keep saying better low than high tight clothes even socks cut bloodflow have had disiness headaces loss short term memory have smoked many years pumping myself good food vitamins exercise to XXXXXXX but goes to hell when i rest food goes straight through me have taken detox live on gavascon help
Posted Sat, 18 Aug 2012 in Hypertension and Heart Disease

Answered by Dr. Chandra Shekhar Sharma 50 minutes later

Welcome to XXXXXXX

Please let me know about your pulse and B.P., just after leaving bed in the morning. Are you suffering with constipation? What aggravates your chest pain and what causes relief.

Low BP will lower blood supply to your heart also.

Thus the chest pain can be due to cardiac ischemia or gastric problems.

To increase your BP, you can increase salt intake.

You should increase your water intake, can take (i) Tablet Unienzyme twice daily after lunch and dinner, (ii) Gelucil-mps/Digene liquid 2 tsf four times a day, (iii) avoid fried and spicy foods, (iv) Cap. Becadexamine/Tab.Supradyn one daily with food.

Thank you for posting your query. Hope you found my response to your query informative and helpful.

If you have further concerns in this regard, I would be happy to discuss those with you as well.

With good wishes,

Follow-up: Have cardiovascular issues. Feeling bloating, chest pain and short term memory loss. Any cure? 4 hours later
Dr thanks for reply it appears almost anything i eat has same result steamed rice with corn straight thru and result is unprocessed corn in my stools which float and are extremely oily havent had a really solid stool for some time coffee tea and fruit all straight through sometimes instantaneous on eating and sometimes explosive fill my pants and have to scrap it of the walls

Answered by Dr. Chandra Shekhar Sharma 39 minutes later

Welcome again,

Chronic diarrhea and Gallbladder removal.

Bile is produced by liver continuously, and get stored in gallbladder.

After removal of gallbladder, bile go to intestine directly and continuously, where it irritates intestine and cause loose motions.

You should avoid fat in your diet. Chew your food properly, don't swallow it. Avoid tea, coffee and caffeine containing cold drinks.

Advised treatment may relieve you from flatulence and pain abdomen.

Hope you found my response to your query informative and helpful.

With good wishes,