Have cardiomyopathy due to over workout at the gym. Is there any permanent cure?

I have cardiomyopathy due to over workout at the gym. Is there are permanent cure?
Posted Tue, 14 May 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Sukhvinder Singh 43 minutes later

Thanks for writing to WWW.WWWW.WW
I would like to know certain things from you before I can finally discuss and answer your question.

What kind of cardiomyopathy you have developed? Do you have any other concomitant illness, especially a thyroid disorder, a kidney disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, history of smoking/ alcohol use? For how long you used the gym? What were your symptoms that led you to cardiologist. What were your troubles then and what are they now? Since how long you are facing this problem?

Please upload your ECG and ECHO report and all other reports you have. That will help me to know your problem in detail. Or else you can also send the reports to ' YYYY@YYYY ' with the subject as 'Attn: Dr. Sukhwinder Singh'.

Waiting for your reply with relevant information.

Sukhvinder Singh