Have canker like sores on vaginal area. Very sore and itchy vagina, burns while urinating. Suggest?

I have canker like sores on my vaginal area. It has also been very sore and itchy down there It also burns so bad when I urinate.
Posted Sat, 21 Sep 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Could be warts with vaginitis

Detailed Answer:

Based on your description there are two possibilities.

One, it could be due to Herpes where the lesions are small like boils with clear fluid in them, which break open to form an small ulcer which are usually painless.

The other possibility is that they could be warts which appear irregular like cauliflower in growth. These lesions too are painless.

The itching and the burning sensation is due to vaginits which can occur as complication in both the above conditions.

Do consult a Gynecologist who can examine you and advice antibiotics which is the best option to cure the same.

Meanwhile do wash the vaginal area with dilute solution of XXXXXXX cedar vinegar this will clear the infection and provide relief.

Hope, I answered your query.