Have calculus cholecystinis and cortical cyst. Required treatment?

Jul 2016

calculus cholecystinis (2) cortical cyst - right kidney
Posted Thu, 4 Apr 2013 in Liver and Gall Bladder
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 45 minutes later

Based on the facts that you have posted you had undergone surgery for removal of gall stone in 2002 and the gall bladder was left for reasons unknown. Now you have features of calculus cholecystitis (recurrence of gall stone) and cortical cyst in right kidney probably detected by the ultrasound scan.

As you have developed recurrence of stone in gall bladder with pain, it would be better to opt for removal of gall bladder. There are laproscopic cholecystectomy which is a very simple surgery, available at most centres.

As regards cysts in the kidney it does not have any significance and does not need any treatment.

By the way I could not understand the reason behind posting insurance claim form to me.

Hope I have answered your query.
Please feel free to ask if you have any more questions I shall be happy to help you.