Have buzzing in ears, stomach churning, confusion

I have serve symptoms lately such as buzzing in the ears, stomach churing, lack of self care, strange behaviours, feeling like im in a complete different world, confusion, cant show emotions an I could go on an on I hate this feeling I feel like ive gone mental
Posted Wed, 21 Aug 2013 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Jay Patel 2 hours later

I am dr XXXXXXX and I will try my level best to address your concern.

The buzzing in ears I think you mean like constant ringing in ears. Its known as TINNITUS
Their are various cause for having it.
1) A buildup of earwax.
2) Medicines, especially antibiotics or large amounts of aspirin.
3) Drinking an excessive amount of alcohol or caffeinated beverages.
4) Ear infections or eardrum rupture.
5) Injuries, such as whiplash or a direct blow to the ear or head.
6) A rapid change in environmental pressure (barotrauma).
7) Severe weight loss from malnutrition or excessive dieting.
8) Repeated exercise with the neck in a hyperextended position, such as when bicycle riding.

I need your help, do you relate any of above reason to yourself, Please let me know.

About churning in stomach- is mostly associated with stress and I need you to relax.

I need more information about what you mean by strange behavior and lack of self care.
Please answer few question as below in order if possible.
1) How long have you being feeling such things.
2) Any emotional problems like recent break up from boy friend, or parents going through divorce?
3) Any time you feel worthless and feel like hurting your self/ killing your self.
4) Did you have any plans for hurting other people?
5) Do you feel worthless?
6) Just annoyed by buzzing in the ear.
7) How many times did you felt dizzy/ confused.
8) Does any thing makes it better.
9) Any loss of interest in everyday work like facebook, or any other favorite pass time.
10) Do you feel safe at home?
11) Does your confusion episode relate to ringing in ears.
12) Please talk to me what you feel like today.
13) Do any of the mood changes / ringing in ear / stomach churning related to menstrual period.
14) Do you want to share any other thing to me. Please feel free to express your self. The information will remain private and confidential.

Please answer above questions so that I will have some more help in understanding your condition.

Thanks for the query. Hope to talk to you soon.