Have burning sensation on penis. Had unprotected oral sex. Can I take levofloxacina?

Dermatologist
Question
I have a burning sensation on my penis AND a few red spots .. I hard only oral sex not protected.
What could this be.. Should I take something like levofloxacina? I am now in Europe.
Thank you!
Posted Fri, 26 Jul 2013 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 3 hours later
Just red spots without any other symptoms may not be infective. It can be due to irritation by saliva. Levofloxacin may not be required. Just apply a mild steroid cream like hydrocortisone and take some anti histamine tablet like cetrizine. You will be fine.
Let me know if you have any other doubts.
Thank you.