Have burning sensation in groin area and swollen lymph node. Any treatment?

I have a burning in my groin...both sides. Also swollen lymph nodes. I have been under a lot of stress. I have had some chilling.
Posted Sat, 8 Dec 2012 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 23 minutes later
Welcome to XXXXXXX and thanks for your query.
The lymph nodes need to be examined to find out the nature of the nodes and to look for other lymph nodes in the body as well.
The foot, legs, genitalia and the buttock need to be examined to look for infective process in that area, which could be causing the lymph nodal swelling.
The burning could be related to the lymph nodal swelling or otherwise, which can be ascertained only by physical examination.
I am sorry I am not able to understand what you meant by chilling.
Kindly take medical advice and get well soon.