Have burning feeling in body. Feel like kidney not doing good. Suggest?

I have a burning feeling in my body and my kidney is not doing so good i have not had this kind of feeling before
Posted Fri, 18 Oct 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Likely to be a nerve related cause.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
The burning sensation in your body is suggestive of a neural ( nerve compression or nerve irritation related) cause. The nerve involvement symptoms may be there due to soft tissue swelling or due to inflammation in the nerve itself.
These neural pains are a challenging thing to treat as careful examination is needed to ascertain the level of nerve involvement.
Abnormal levels of calcium, potassium, or sodium in your body and a lack of vitamin B12 can also cause such burning sensations.
You can take some anti-inflammatory pain killer like acetaminophen and start with methylcobalamin supplements till you consult your neurophysician.

Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.