Have burning arms, heart racing and nausea after taking oxyelite pro. Any remedy?

My friend took oxyelite pro today and has been having burning in arms, heart racing, and nausea. what can she do to get symptoms to stop?
Posted Tue, 26 Feb 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 17 minutes later

I appreciate your efforts for medical consultation at right time.

OxyElite has a following ingredients:
- Caffeine
- Bauhinia Purpurea L.
- Bacopa Monniera (Leaf)
- 1,3-Dimethylamylamine (Geranium)
- Cirsium Oligophyllum
- Rauwolscine

Each has different benefits such as increased metabolism, thyroid enhancing, mood elevation, suppressed appetite, and subcutaneious fat burning.

With these information it is clear that OxyElite can cause burning in arms, heart racing, and nausea by following means:
- Effect on thyroid hormone: increase T3 level
- Presence of caffeine: It increases anxiety.
- By increasing Blood pressure

Anyway following steps will help your friend:
• Stop use of OxyElite.
• Get thyroid hormonal assay.
• Get blood pressure measured. XXXXXXX physician if BP is raised or if your friend has history of cardiac illness.
• If anxiety is much with other symptoms your friend can take benzodiezepines for 1-2 days under physician supervision.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow ups.

Wish you good health.