Have burning and tingly felling on tip of penis and legs after having sex. No pain and discharge

Question
I have a slight burning / tingly felling in tip of penis ,opening of penis look irriated ,have same feeling in both leg ,burning sensation started day after having sex with wife ,there no discharge ,pain,smells and it doesn't burn when I pee just after.
Posted Wed, 23 Oct 2013 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Answered by Dr. Jose Ignacio Artero Munoz 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Penis head irritation

Detailed Answer:
Hello.Delighted to be able to help.

If there is no discharge, pain, smell and burning after urination, seems that you dont have STD or UTI.

Probably your discomfort is due to penis head irritation after sex, this is a very frequent problem.

I treat my patients with Hydrocortisone cream applied twice a day when penis head irritation is the diagnosis.

Please consult your local Doctor for a prescription.

Also tell you that if you had discharge, smell, enlarged lymph nodes nearby, burning during or after urination or fever, you should go again to your doctor to rule out STD or UTI.

I Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.

If you do not have any clarifications, please don’t forget to evaluate my answer.

I wish you good health.

Follow-up: Have burning and tingly felling on tip of penis and legs after having sex. No pain and discharge 21 minutes later
I've had this for about a month its been burning since but not when I pee but after I pee it burns on the opening legs also gets the burning especially in the morning

Answered by Dr. Jose Ignacio Artero Munoz 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
UTI

Detailed Answer:

Hello.

Thanks for writing back.

In that case it is recommended to rule out doctor with a sample of your urine. If there is any bacteria in your urine, your doctor will advise you to take an antibiotics.

For now, I recommend you increasing your intake of water and fluids.

I Hope I have answered your query.If you do not have any clarifications, you can close the discussion and , please, don’t forget to evaluate my answer.

I wish you good health.

Follow-up: Have burning and tingly felling on tip of penis and legs after having sex. No pain and discharge 1 hour later
could it be chlamydia or gorrehea

Answered by Dr. Jose Ignacio Artero Munoz 9 hours later
Brief Answer:
uncertain

Detailed Answer:

Hello.Delighted to be able to help.

If you don't have discharge, is unlikely to have Chlamydia or Gonorrhea infection.
If you had discharge, you should go to your doctor to rule out Chlamydia, Gonorrhea or other STD.

I wish you good health.