Have bumps on head and has become sore. Using tweezers to pull the hair and white stuff at the end of hair. What could it be?

Hi, I am a male 27, and I have bumps on my head. Every once in a great while , such as now, one will become very sore. I thought it was an infected hair. I use a tweezers and pull the hair out. The end of the hair has a lot of either XXXXXXX type substance or white stuff and when pulled hurts a lot. Sometimes the lump will then reduce or stop hurting. What is on the hair and what are these things?
Posted Sun, 10 Nov 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 21 minutes later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for the query
Probably you are suffering from furuncle.
These are bacterial infections and you need treatment with antibiotics.
It will an better if you can upload photograph of the lesion .
This will help of in giving you a closer diagnosis and a better line of treatment.
Waiting for your response.
Thank you