Ask a Urologist   »  

Have bumps on foreskin. Am I at risk for warts?

I Have Three bumps On My foreskin. Two White Bumps And One Is Brown. I Have Never Had Sexual Intercourse (Only Rare Instance Of Oral) So I Don't Feel Like I'm At High Risk For Warts Or Similar. My Urologist Said They Are Nothing To Worry About. Would Just Like Your Opinion. Thanks.
Posted Wed, 1 May 2013 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Maruti Karale 3 hours later
Hello Dear XXXXXX!

I have seen the reports attached.It does not seems to be anything serious.
There are just tiny papules over the glans and no signs of infection or inflammation.

Such type of bumps can happen due to exposure to irritant liquids,allergic substances or friction.

You need not to worry about it.

Hope this solves your doubts.
Wish you good health.

Thank you.