Have bump on buttocks near anus and white spots on penis. Worried if it is herpes? Help?

Diabetologist
Question
Hello doctor! I am 26 male. I have a bean sized bump on my lower ass cheek region somewhat nearer to anus, but not in the anal region! I also have white coloured pimple like spots one on my penis shat and 3 others on my scrotum. All these are almost 1 year old. These white spots do develop at new places on scrotum skin at times and I have a habit of squeezing the new ones and they stop growing and disappear and a white fat like solid substance will come out of those new ones! How to deal with the problem! I am worried whether they could be herpes or something of that sort! I didn't had sex till now but I am a chronic masturbator! Please help me in getting rid of all these bumps and spots
Posted Sat, 3 Aug 2013 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Basheer Ahamed 5 hours later

Welcome to XXXXXXX Thanks for your query.

The swelling near your anal region may be a boil or a furuncle.
If is a superficial bacterial infection.

If the swelling is large with pus then Incision and drainage is needed.
If it is small the antibiotics will do.
You may add analgesic in it is painful.

Regarding you question related to the penis and scrotum.

Don't worry.

They are due to blockage of Sebaceous glands(Glands which secrete oil).
Clean the area regularly.

Don't squeeze them because they are prone for infection.

Use gentle scraps regularly and the will go off.

Hope the answer helps you.
Pleased to answer other queries.

Follow-up: Have bump on buttocks near anus and white spots on penis. Worried if it is herpes? Help? 15 hours later
Thank u for ur reply doctor.. I am attaching the pics of boil and the spots. Can you pls suggest me any antibiotics n creams/ointments for both the boil and blocked sabaceous glands?? .

Answered by Dr. Basheer Ahamed 1 hour later

Co Amoxiclav is usually sensitive against this type of infection.

Fusidic acid creams can be used.