Have bulky uterus with ovarian cyst and fluid seen in POD. What the report suggest?

Question
I have elongated uterus 10.7*4.2*5.5cm ..bulky uterus with heterogenous myometrial echotexture more so involving posterior myometrium ....suggestive of adenomyosis
Small right cornual fibroid,features of recent ovulation....wht is ur opinion..right ovary 3.3*1.8cmshows small follicles within,Left ovary 4.4* 2.4 cm shows multiple small follicles .a collapsed dominant follicle/cyst is noted ..,s ignificant free fluid is noted in POD.
Endometrial thickness. 12-13 mm
Posted Sun, 10 Mar 2013 in Vaginal and Uterus Health

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 9 minutes later
The findings of your ultrasound scan are suggestive of a successful ovulation from the left ovary. Planned relations near the time of ovulation can result in pregnancy.
The posterior uterine wall shoes adenomyosis. Both the ovaries are normal.
Conception is possible. Please do not worry.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Regards.
Dr. RakhiTayal.

Follow-up: Have bulky uterus with ovarian cyst and fluid seen in POD. What the report suggest? 5 minutes later
I am aware of the adenomyosis and am not worried abt pregnancy..my severe back pain and other related physical problems star from date of ovulation ..I am planning for planned hysterectomy in march 2013 my lifestyle and mental health is affecte.have been on harm ore treatment and my progesterone levels show post menopausal ..shoul I go for the hysterectomy..what are side effects..it is supposed to be a lap.. Will there be any prolapse or side effect after surgery

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later
Hello.
Thanks for writing again.
If the pain and physical problems are severe and are not adequately controlled with medical treatment then hysterectomy can decrease the lower abdominal pain. You should also get an MRI of the spine done to rule out other causes of the lower back pain after consulting an orthopedician.
The side effects like prolapse after the surgery depends on the strength of your perineal muscles and the post operative care. Laparoscopic hysterectomy is usually associated with lesser complications and an early recovery.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.