Have bulging disc in back and neck, Arthritis, body pain and IBS. Treatment?

I have so many problems , i dont know where to turn. I get fobbed off with pills ad that is about it. I have gto bulging disks in back and neck , arthritis , ibs and many more pains in my body , i really dont know what to do
Posted Wed, 18 Sep 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Jorge Brenes-Salazar 42 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Alternative pain approach management

Detailed Answer:
Dear patient,

Thanks for your query. A very reasonable approach if the medications for pain make you feel that bad is to try other non-medication approaches for chronic pain: the most useful I have found in my patients are accupuncture, chiropractice and manipulation, yoga, pool therapy and biofeedback. Homeopathy can also be tried or ayurvedic medicine.

Yours truly,

Dr Brenes-Salazar MD
Mayo Clinic MN