Have brown itchy blotches on legs. Blister bleed when scartched. Difficult to heal?

Dec 2012

I have like brown blotches on my legs that are itche when i scratch blister then bleed and difficult to heal
Posted Sun, 29 Sep 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Nsah Bernard 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
The image is not seen properly

Detailed Answer:
Hello XXXXX,

Thanks for posting on XXXXXXX

It would have been worthwhile to see clear picture of the lesion you are trying to describe as it will make it easier for me to determine what specific lesion that might be.
It could be fungi skin infection or viral infection (herpes).
Can you please get another clear photo then attach and send again.

Dr. Nsah
Follow-up: Have brown itchy blotches on legs. Blister bleed when scartched. Difficult to heal? 7 hours later
I have tried to enclose a clearer picture for you to see
Answered by Dr. Nsah Bernard 2 days later
Brief Answer:
Looks like a fungi skin infection

Detailed Answer:

Sorry for the late reply. The primary lesions are hyperpigmented macula lesions with wide spread distribution and irregular contours. The most likely cause is fungi skin infection or dermatophytes. Eczema is a likely cause and others could be melanoma, Seborrhoeic keratoses etc.
Looking at the lesion is benign and unlikely a cancer or due to an underlying diseases condition such as an autoimmune diseases.
The skin lesion will require topical lotions such as antifungi or steroid.
See dermatologist if this persist despite use of above treatments.

Hope this helps further and feel free to reply back with follow-up query.
Dr. Nsah