Have broken ankle, want to lose weight. Can you recommend something?

good morning i am a 55year old woman 5 foot 4inch i am 13 stone weight ican not get it dowm i broke my ankle last year can you recommend thank you
Posted Tue, 17 Jul 2012 in Weight Loss
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 6 hours later

I am unable to interpret your query. Kindly do redefine your
query with some more details of you problem.

Also please do attach any related reports here, so that I can
understand the problem better and help you well.

Waiting for the information.
Follow-up: Have broken ankle, want to lose weight. Can you recommend something? 3 hours later
i am a55year old female 5foot 4inches i am 13 stone i have tried to loose weight but cant can you recommend i do or take something that will help me loose weight as i am desperate at this stase thank you
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 2 hours later

Thanks for rewriting the query again.Sorry for the inconvenience.

Prescopodene one of the reliable medication which helps you loose weight with out causing much discomfort as it purely contains plant extracts.This will increase the metabolic rate and the fat metabolism and help you loose weight.

I suggest you to discuss with your treating doctor about the above product and procure a prescription for the same.

The best way always to loose weight is by dietary control a well organised low fat and low carbohydrate diet with good exercise is the best and most successful option.

Do follow the below link and consult our dietician who can prepare a diet chart of your requirement.

Hope I answered your query.

Wish you good health.