Ask a Urologist   »  

Have boils on penis. How to remove this?

i am having boils on my penis. before my last intercourse, my wife has applied veet to remove her pubic hairs. during intercourse she felt burning sensation in his vaginal area. After few dues, i have developed boils on my penis also. Please advise.
Posted Tue, 21 May 2013 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Luchuo Engelbert Bain 1 hour later
Hi and thanks for the query,
It might be very appropriate to have a proper clinical evaluation. Excluding an inflammatory component could be very important, for this can alter treatment options. Local creams as well as injectable treatment could be used.
Depending on the intensity of the boils, it could determine the type and duration of antibiotherapy.
It might also be necessary for you to advise your spouse to go for consultation.
An appropriate diagnosis and clinical appreciation should determine appropriate treatment.
I strongly recommend you visit your primary care physician for proper medical care. However, do not hesitate asking further questions if need be.
Thanks and best regards,
Luchuo, MD.

Follow-up: Have boils on penis. How to remove this? 29 minutes later
Thanks Doc,
I don't feel any burning sensation except visual symptoms. My wife is using candid v cream for her treatment. What is the possible disease?
Answered by Dr. Luchuo Engelbert Bain 11 minutes later
Hi and thanks for the query,
The visual symptoms must not certainly be related to the genital signs and symptoms. Candid V could be appropriate for your wife for it contains an antibiotic, an anti inflammatory drug and an anti fungal. However, it would still very appropriate for her to visit the gynecologist in case she faces any new problems, or has persistence or recurrence of the symptoms.
The boils certainly contain pus ,a probable bacterial infection. a clinical evaluation needed to ascertain predisposing factors. I think it s a bacterial infection, but a clinical evaluation as still valid.
Thanks and best regards. Waiting for further questions if any,
Best regards, Luchuo, MD.